The following tools allow you to access ferry schedules and will assist you in planning your next trip.
The Sailing Calendar is designed to provide you with vessel and schedule information in a monthly calendar format. If you can't seem to connect the right sailings for your desired itinerary, try our Sailing Search tool using the desired port and date of travel.
Things you can do in the Sailing Calendar:
- Sort by Month, Port or Vessel (top corner)
- Click on any entry and a full schedule will display in a pop-up window
- Use the calendar key to help with abbreviations
- View Arrivals in plain text, Departures in Bold.
From a quick round trip to a multi-stop week long adventure, the schedules allow you to find vessel sailings by the day, port of call, or to locate connections. The Colored Schedule Grids present information for a region or vessel by month and allows you to see the entire sailing route.
Things you can do in the Colored Grid:
- Sort by Month or Schedule (top corner)
- See each vessel in a unique color
- Use the calendar key for abbreviations
- View Arrivals in plain text, Departures in Bold
- View ports of call for the route along the top
- View schedule in (day)(date)(time) format ex:W2 6:00P
You can also reach our friendly reservations agents, available Monday through Friday 7:30am until 4:00pm Alaska Time, by calling 1-800-642-0066.