Design & Construction Standards
We’re continuing to provide ROW services
We’re happy to assist, but some things have changed in order to keep you and our staff safe. Social distancing is the best way to help reduce the overall impact of the COVID-19 virus.
- Right of Way is not providing walk-in counter service.
- Please send electronic or USPS permit submissions only.
- To drop off copies of review sets, please call or email to schedule an appointment time.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this challenging time.
After establishing an account, you can apply for the following permits:
- Driveway / Approach Road
- Tourist Oriented Directional Signs (TODS)
- LOGO Signs
- Memorial Signs
- Tourist Information Kiosk
- Highway Event
- Lane Closure
- Recreational and Cultural Interest Area (RCIA)
- Day Medical Clinic Signs
Central Region (Anchorage area): Voice (907) 269-0700 / 1-800-770-5263 / Fax (907) 269-0489 / TDD (907) 269-9473
Northern Region (Fairbanks area): Voice (907) 451-5400 / 1-800-475-2464 / Fax (907) 451-5411 / TDD (907) 451-2363
Southcoast Region (Juneau area): Voice (907) 465-4540 / 1-800-575-4540 / Fax (907) 465-6216 / TDD (907) 465-4410