Our mission is to "Keep Alaska Moving through service and infrastructure."
View the DOT&PF Strategic Plan
How Do I....?
DOT&PF in the News
- September 24: ADOT&PF to End Seasonal Maintenance in October; Maintenance ending Oct. 1 on the Denali Highway and Road to Tanana, Oct. 13 on the Taylor Highway
- September 16: Studded Tires Now Legal in Alaska North of Latitude 60
- August 31: Speed Limit Increases on Sections of Richardson Highway; Speed will be 60 MPH from Fairbanks to North Pole, 65 MPH from North Pole to Eielson.
- August 31: Governor Walker Proclaims September as Aviation Appreciation Month
- August 17: AMHS Releases Winter 2016-17 Schedule
- DOT&PF Newsroom
Director's Office: (907) 269-0770
Director's Office: (907) 451-2210
Director's Office: (907) 465-1762