Our mission is to "Keep Alaska Moving through service and infrastructure."
View the DOT&PF Strategic Plan
How Do I....?
DOT&PF in the News
- March 22: DOT&PF establishing new detour route for Glenn Highway. Highway is expected to reopen by Monday morning.
- March 22: Glenn Highway southbound at Eagle River remains closed. Bridge is significantly damaged, closure is estimated to last 3-5 days.
- March 19: Hatcher Pass Road Closed Due to Avalanche; Slide on Palmer side, at approximately Milepost 15.
- March 8: DOT&PF to host Governor's Commuter Rail Advisory Task Force meeting
- March 7: FAI Open House Notice
- March 7: State of Alaska and federal government advance highway project from Office of the Governor
- March 7: State of Alaska and federal government to advance highway project
- More Press Releases...
Highlights & Current Events
- Glenn Highway Overpass Repairs
- Legislative Fact Sheet
- Roundabouts in Alaska
- Juneau Egan Drive and Yandukin Intersection Improvement Project
- Winter Season Resources
- Road Maintenance Priority Map
- 2017 Governorís Denali Peak Performance Award DOT&PF Nominees and Winners
- 2018 Construction Updates: 511 / Alaska Navigator
- Alaska Class Ferry Project
- Employee Spotlight
National DOT Resources
Director's Office: (907) 269-0770
Director's Office: (907) 451-2210
Director's Office: (907) 465-1762