Our mission is to "Keep Alaska Moving through service and infrastructure."
View the DOT&PF Strategic Plan
How Do I....?
DOT&PF in the News
- May 20: Governor Walker Signs Memorandum of Understanding to Improve Ferry System
- May 17: The Denali Highway is Open for Public Travel; Drivers are urged to check road conditions at 511.Alaska.Gov before traveling.
- May 17: Governor Walker Announces Winners of Contest to Name New Ferry Boats
- April 29: Gov. Walker Issues Bike Month Proclamation
- April 12: ADOT&PF Recognizes National Work Zone Awareness Week
- DOT&PF Newsroom
Highlights & Current Events
- 2016 Governor’s Denali Peak Performance Award
- Funding Opportunities: Alaska Transportation Alternatives Program
- Posting Political Campaign Signs
- The Economic Impacts of the AMHS
- Dalton Highway Updates
- Alaska 2035 Long Range Transportation Policy Plan Update
- Alaska Class Ferry Project
- Alaska State Rail Plan
- Performance Dashboard
- Employee Spotlight
Director's Office: (907) 269-0770
Director's Office: (907) 451-2210
Director's Office: (907) 465-1762