Our mission is to "Keep Alaska Moving through service and infrastructure."
View the DOT&PF Strategic Plan
- April 21: ADOT&PF to Host Super Open House
- April 16: Alaska DOT&PF to Host Tustumena Replacement Vessel Public Meetings
- April 9: Alaska State Ferries Join Green WATERS Program
- April 7: ADOT&PF Recognizes National Work Zone Awareness Week
- March 19: ADOT&PF Seeks Public Comment on Naturally Occurring Asbestos Regulations
- DOT&PF Newsroom
- 2012-2015 STIP Amendment 9 Public Comment Period
- Studded Tire Removal Deadline
- Alaska 2035 Long Range Transportation Policy Plan Update
- State Metrology Lab Closure: 04/14/2014 - 08/01/2014 (est.)
- Denali Peak Performance Award Nominees
- Highway Safety Initiative
- Alaska State Rail Plan
- Alaska Class Ferry Project
- Employee Spotlight
How Do I...
- Make a ferry reservation on the Alaska Marine Highway?
- Find a Scenic Byway?
- Take a Practice Driver's Test?
- Find a job with the DOT&PF?
- Get an Alaska Highway Map?
- Participate in the Adopt-A-Highway program?
- Contact the Division of Motor Vehicles?
- Find road weather information?
- Apply for a Right of Way permit?
- Lease space at a Rural Airport?
- Find a DOT&PF employee
- Department Contacts
- Maintenance & Operations
- Policies & Procedures
- Program Development
- Roads to Resources
- 2012-2015 STIP
- Whittier Tunnel
- Alaska Railroad
- Knik Arm Bridge and Toll Authority (KABATA)
- DOT&PF Public Notices
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Site Map