Our mission is to "Keep Alaska Moving through service and infrastructure."
View the DOT&PF Strategic Plan
How Do I....?
DOT&PF in the News
- April 24: International Airport System Forecasts Robust Tourism Growth for the Summer Season
- April 19: Construction Projects to Move Forward; Four projects paused in 2016 are restarted, effective immediately.
- April 13: Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport named fifth busiest air cargo airport in the world; The airport continues to be the second busiest in air cargo in North America.
- April 9: ADOT&PF Recognizes Work Zone Safety Awareness Week
- March 30: The Taylor Highway is Open to Eagle; Drivers are encouraged to check road conditions at 511.alaska.gov before traveling
- March 23: Alaska DOT&PF Issues Citation to Commercial Driver
- March 7: State of Alaska and federal government advance highway project from Office of the Governor
- More Press Releases...
Highlights & Current Events
- Glenn Highway Overpass Repairs
- Studded Tire Information
- Report a Pothole
- Legislative Fact Sheet
- Roundabouts in Alaska
- Juneau Egan Drive and Yandukin Intersection Improvement Project
- Road Maintenance Priority Map
- 2018 Construction Updates: 511 / Alaska Navigator
- Alaska Class Ferry Project
- Employee Spotlight
National DOT Resources
Director's Office: (907) 269-0770
Director's Office: (907) 451-2210
Director's Office: (907) 465-1762