To provide valued HR services that enable DOT&PF to attract, hire, support, and retain a highly qualified and diverse workforce necessary to achieve and sustain our mission.
We will work to serve the department by being a trusted resource, strategic partner, leader, and innovator in the delivery of human resource services.
Core Values—Integrity, Excellence, Respect
We aspire to model the core values of our Department by:
- Creating a welcoming atmosphere that honors diversity, integrity, respect, trust, and confidentiality;
- Adhering to open, equitable, and ethical personnel standards and practices;
- Identifying and delivering progressive, proactive, efficient and effective human resource services;
- Providing excellent customer-focused, solution-based service through accurate, timely, and efficient responses;
- Fostering employee growth and enrichment at all levels.
Our Core Services
- Workforce planning and recruitment support;
- Employee and labor relation consultative services;
- Advise, develop and implement department personnel practices consistent with rules, regulations, statutes, laws, collective bargaining agreements, and statewide policies & procedures.