- Coronavirus Update at ANC:
- The Airport remains open and operational. ANC uses airport-cleaning methods and materials with multilayer cleaning protocols in its facilities that reduce the potential for acquiring communicable diseases. For more on what ANC is doing to keep travelers and employees safe, please visit our website at anchorageairport.com.
- All passengers are responsible for being aware of and following the Governor’s travel mandates. Stay informed on updates at AlaskaSafeTravels.com.
- Lake Hood Seaplane Base Frozen Lakes: Winter operations are in effect, and we are requesting everyone’s help to remind others to please stay off the ice. The frozen lakes remain restricted active runway surfaces all winter for ski operations. For further information please contact the Lake Hood Office at 907-266-2410.
- General Election Voting: Alaska voters can cast in-person absentee ballots from 7:00 a.m. to 8 p.m., November 3rd, at ANC. Polling is located on Level 0 across from the lost and found. 30 minutes of free parking is available in the parking garage and short-term parking lot.
- Cellphone Parking Lot: There is a free cellphone lot available for drivers to wait until arriving passengers have deplaned, collected luggage and called to be picked up. The cellphone lot is in a designated area of the DOT&PF Central Region Headquarters parking lot - just two minutes away from both the South and North Terminals. Directions to the lot: From International Airport Road driving west to the Airport, turn right at the Aviation Avenue exit and follow signs to the lot. Click HERE.
- Airport Recruitment: The Airport is hiring! Click HERE to view recruitment videos. Information on these opportunities can be found on Workplace Alaska or through Local 71 at the following web addresses: local71.com/jobs and JoinANC.com.
- Sign up for GovDelivery: Follow the link below to receive emails on DOT related items and visit us on Facebook and Twitter. service.govdelivery.com/accounts/AKDOT/subscriber/new
Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport is an important gateway to the city of Anchorage and the State of Alaska. More than 5 million passengers fly through ANC annually. Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport is responsible for approximately 15,577 airport & community jobs, earning $1 billion. That's 1 in 10 jobs in Anchorage.
Keep Alaska Flying and Thriving
Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport | 5000 W. International Airport Rd | Anchorage, AK 99502