Transportation Data Programs is within the Division of Program Development located in the Juneau DOT/PF Headquarters.
Consistent delivery of timely, complete, and accurate data to all of our customers.
Dedicated to resourceful and continuous improvement in data collection, storage, and information sharing to all users.
Our Primary function is to manage data and systems that support:
- Motor Vehicle Crash Reporting & Analysis
- Statewide Traffic Reporting & Analysis
- Highway Performance Monitoring System (HPMS)
- Certified Public Road Mileage (CPRM)
- National Highway System (NHS)
- Alaska Highway System (AHS)
- Statewide Functional Classification of all public roads
We are responsible for developing and maintaining state-wide road and traffic information that:
- Meet federal reporting requirements for HPMS, CPRM, functional class, NHS
- Provide crash and traffic data for planners and engineers that help improve highway design, operation, and maintenance
- Supports the Department mission to provide for the safe movement of people and goods and delivery of State services
Make sure to sign up for our GovDelivery service to get notification of changes or updates to these and other Transportation Data pages!
Questions regarding the content of this page, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org