FHWA Urban Boundary GIS Map
ALASKA'S TGIS ArcGIS online map portal for a larger map with more options. While you're there be sure to
explore "HOME" and "GALLERY".
- Users can navigate by scrolling and zooming to their desired area, or by entering address or place names in the search field.
- Users can select from a variety of base maps upon which to display the Urban Boundary information.
- When using the search field this function searches information on the selected base map. For example, when searching for a particular street, the search will succeed when the 'Streets' basemap is selected, but not when the 'Oceans" map is selected.
- Click on the Legend button to display the color codes for the different Urban Areas.
- Please note: this map depicts FHWA Urban Areas which are populations clusters of 5,000 and higher.
If you have questions regarding the content of this page, please contact:
Questions regarding the content of this page, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org