Our mission is to "Keep Alaska Moving through service and infrastructure."
View the DOT&PF Strategic Plan
How Do I....?
DOT&PF in the News
- November 22: Alaska sees 34 percent increase in motor vehicle traffic fatalities in 2016; ADOT&PF reminds travelers to drive with care
- November 16: AMHS Releases 2017 Summer Schedule
- October 17: ADOT&PF Reminds Drivers to Prepare for Winter Conditions
- October 11: ADOT&PF Seeks Public Review of 2017 Summer Ferry Schedule
- October 4: ADOT&PF to close maintenance stations; Roads will remain open, but maintenance of Circle Hot Springs Airport will end
National DOT Resources
Director's Office: (907) 269-0770
Director's Office: (907) 451-2210
Director's Office: (907) 465-1762