50% Reimbursement Program
The 50% Reimbursement Program is designed to assist DBEs by offsetting business costs such as: educational costs, professional association fees, the plans room, business consultation or annual professional registration fees which are important to a DBE’s competitiveness. You may contact our office prior to paying for services to determine whether or not any of the costs can be reimbursed.
- Only certified DBEs, whose home base certification is the state of Alaska, are eligible to participate in the 50% Reimbursement Program. DBEs whose certifying home state is not Alaska will not be eligible for reimbursement. However, out-of-state firms will continue to be eligible for all other services provided by Support Services.
- The amount of eligible reimbursement has increased to $1500 dollars.
- This program is only available to DBEs who are actively bidding or working on FHWA funded projects.
- Applications must be submitted with all required supporting documents outlined in the application.
- Applicants will be notified if the application is incomplete and will be required to submit all supporting documents for the application to be considered for reimbursement.
- This program is not available to FAA concessionaire DBE firms.
- This program is on a first-come, first served basis and are date stamped by the CRO.
2019 50% Reimbursement