- Coronavirus Update at ANC:
- The Airport remains open and operational. ANC uses airport-cleaning methods and materials with multilayer cleaning protocols in its facilities that reduce the potential for acquiring communicable diseases. For more on what ANC is doing to keep travelers and employees safe, please visit our website at anchorageairport.com.
- All passengers are responsible for being aware of and following the Governor’s travel mandates. Stay informed on updates at covid19.alaska.gov/.
- ANC Airport Community Outreach Plan Update: The ANC Airport Community Outreach Plan establishes guidelines for effective two-way communication between the airport and the community. The Airport has published the updated plan this month on its webpage at anchorageairport.com.
- Cell Phone Parking Lot: There is a free cell phone lot available for drivers to wait until arriving passengers have deplaned, collected luggage and called to be picked up. The cell phone lot is in a designated area of the DOT&PF Central Region Headquarters parking lot - just two minutes away from both the South and North Terminals. Directions to the lot: From International Airport Road driving west to the Airport, turn right at the Aviation Avenue exit and follow signs to the lot.
- Real ID:
- Airport Recruitment: The Airport is hiring! Click HERE to view recruitment videos. Information on these opportunities can be found on Workplace Alaska or through Local 71 at the following web addresses: local71.com/jobs and www.JoinANC.com. Active recruitments are listed below.
|Maintenance Specialist Journey I
|Heavy Equipment Mechanic
||Class A CDL required within 90 days of hire
|AIAS System Planner (Posting soon)
|Emergency Services Dispatcher I (Posting Soon)
|Emergency Services Dispatcher II
- Sign up for GovDelivery: Follow the link below to receive emails on DOT related items and visit us on Facebook and Twitter. service.govdelivery.com/accounts/AKDOT/subscriber/new
Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport is an important gateway to the city of Anchorage and the State of Alaska. More than 5 million passengers fly through ANC annually. Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport is responsible for approximately 15,577 airport & community jobs, earning $1 billion. That's 1 in 10 jobs in Anchorage.
Keep Alaska Flying and Thriving
Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport | 5000 W. International Airport Rd | Anchorage, AK 99502