Our mission is to "Keep Alaska Moving through service and infrastructure."
View the DOT&PF Strategic Plan
How Do I....?
DOT&PF in the News
- April 29: Gov. Walker Issues Bike Month Proclamation
- April 12: ADOT&PF Recognizes National Work Zone Awareness Week
- April 11: The Taylor Highway is Open to Eagle; Drivers are encouraged to check road conditions at 511.alaska.gov before traveling
- February 16: Nicholas Mastrodicasa Earns the 2015 Gannett Award for Exceptional Contributions to Topographic Mapping
- February 12: HNA Group Completes Acquisition of Swissport
- February 4: Study Finds Widespread Economic Benefits of Alaska Ferry System
- DOT&PF Newsroom
Highlights & Current Events
- ALERT: We are experiencing technical issues with our web server. Construction Bidders, please see alert message on the Procurement site.
- The Economic Impacts of the AMHS
- Dalton Highway Updates
- Posting Political Campaign Signs
- Alaska 2035 Long Range Transportation Policy Plan Update
- Alaska Class Ferry Project
- Alaska State Rail Plan
- Performance Dashboard
- Employee Spotlight
Director's Office: (907) 269-0770
Director's Office: (907) 451-2210
Director's Office: (907) 465-1762